Beautifully decorated, cleanest space we have ever stayed in, just a lovely stay overall. The location is great, walking distance to alot of restaurants and shops. It is a compact space inside but plenty of space to relax outdoor in the sun! - Ivan
Noosa Heads, Compact Loft
Place of Laze
Surrounded by your own sun-soaked tropical haven, this bohemian luxe and compact studio loft is the perfect getaway for young couples, friends or singles to enjoy a dose of sun, sea, surf and nature. Place Of Laze is a newly renovated compact studio loft with its own entry. Centrally located within 700m walking distance to the iconic Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, National Park and 500m to Noosa Junction where you can enjoy the sand, surf, bush walks, cafes, restaurants, retail boutiques and cinema.Book your stay
Place Of Laze has been thoughtfully designed to allow the indoors and outdoors to interconnect and includes all the essentials for an enjoyable stay. Warm timber tones, unique raw furnishings, coastal décor and an array of beautiful natural stone is present throughout the spaces.
Upon entry you are greeted by your own alfresco area where you can spend your day lounging under the Noosa sun or shade and reading a book on the bohemian daybed.
Amongst the tropical vibe, an outdoor shower invites you to rinse off after a day at the beach.
Relax on the comfortable lounge with flat-screen TV and stylish furnishings that opens into the undercover dining and kitchenette area where you can have the glass doors open to enjoy the Noosa breeze or closed during the cooler months.
Ascend the ladder steps to the compact and cosy loft style bed and wake up in luxurious French flax linen bedding with sky and lush green views.
Behind the sliding barn door, enjoy self-care time in the bathroom with a fusion of raw and modern finishes.
We hope you enjoy exploring this piece of paradise!
When you book Place of Laze, the following services are included:
- 24/7 On-call manager
- Concierge Services
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Best suited for Young Adults Only
- Loft bed is accessible via a set of compact ladder steps (Queen size bed) Please note: the loft bed space is not standing height
- No loud noise, parties, or visitors
- Strictly no smoking indoors/no candles/no incense
- No Pets
- The studio is located within a boutique complex of 3 units. Due to neighbouring residents’ loud noise is not permitted at any time
- The studio is located on the ground floor and from time-to-time faint footsteps may be heard from the above unit’s staircase
- The studio is for the use of the checked-in guests only. Visitors are strictly not permitted at any-time.
- On-street parking only, no parking within complex
Facilities & Amenities
- Air conditioning & heating
- Fan in dining/kitchenette area with openable/closable fly screen and glass doors
- Wifi and Smart TV (Netflix and YouTube only, no free view channels)
- Kitchenette with filtered water, 78L bar fridge & freezer, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster, portable induction hot plate, frying pan, pot, crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Hair dryer
- Loft bed is accessible via a set of compact/ladder steps (Queen size bed) Please note: the loft bed space is not standing height.
- Sheer and blackout blinds in loft bed
- Sheer and blackout blinds in lounge area
- Storage for clothing/personal items is available in the cabinet under the steps *please note this is a compact space and there is no wardrobe
- Hooks are provided in the bathroom area for hanging long garments if required
- Handheld garment steamer
- On street parking only, no parking within complex
- All linen, beach towels & luxury bathroom amenities provided
Noosa Heads, Sunshine Coast
This villa is approximately 10 - 15 minutes walk (700m) from Noosa Heads Beach, famous Hastings St and boardwalk through to the National Park.
Please note quickest route to access Hastings street is via a pathway (approximately 700m, 200 Stairs) through national park (Pathway is lit at night).
Access without stairs is via Noosa Drive and takes approximately 15 minutes (950m) to Hastings Street.
Noosa Junction is also just moments away (500m/7 minute walk)
Noosaville and Sunshine Beach are a short 5 minute drive away.
Sunshine Coast Airport is a convenient 30-minute drive or 2 hours drive from Brisbane International Airport.
Uber and Taxi services are available in the area.
Lovely accomodation. the decor is beautiful. Outdoor space is so relaxing out by the palm trees. As long as you are aware this is a compact space (best for a single or couple) then you will love your stay here! Felt very peaceful and relaxed after our stay here :) - Hannah
Noosa Heads, Apartment
Nestled amongst greenery, high on “Picture Point”, the breathtaking views from this one bedroom sanctuary will come as no surprise. The astonishing level of interior design, architectural detail a...
Noosa Heads, Penthouse
Expansive, light-filled spaces, exquisite furnishings and endless ocean breezes; this incredibly private panoramic rooftop penthouse with infinity pool, direct lift access & daily servicing is the epi...